HIGH-END WINE TOURS: A DAY THROUGHT THE WINE´S ROUTES IN MENDOZA
This high-end tour is designed for you to share and enjoy an excellent day of wine. We will visit some of the most important and highlighted wineries in the region. We propose you to live this experience in small groups of travelers who share the same interest in wine. This way, you can appreciate every detail of the visits and the end to this perfect tour is a truly gourmet lunch.
WINE ROADS IN THE LAND OF MALBEC (Luján de Cuyo Experience)
This proposal allows us to compare traditional wineries with international style wineries. Achaval Ferrrer and its dedication in the vineyard, looking for the best harvest. Casarena a fully restored warehouse that has managed to modernize their processes and Finca Decero a perfect postcard landscapes that combins their vineyards with the imposing Andes views.
Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Departure time: 8:30 a.m. to 16:00 p.m.
– Three Winery Visits and Tastings (Achaval Ferrer, Casarena and Finca Decero)
– Lunch in Bodega Finca decero
– Personal Insurance
– Mineral Water
– ACHAVAL FERRER: a winery of extreme quality, since 1998 working in the red wines of excellent quality, superior style and personality, part of the group of the great wines of the world. To obtain this result males an optimal combination of soil, climate and grape variety with the best processes and demanding conditions in the custody of their wines, backed by the most experienced and demanding markets. The almost traditional techniques applied in the manual harvest, timely harvest at full maturity of sugars, smells and tannins; careful vinification, aging in oak barrels and proper stacking, provide an authentic experience for the palates of connoisseurs.
– CASARENA: a wine project opened in 2007 after a complete restoration of a century-old winery, which still retains its facade, but is now fully dedicated to the production of premium wines obtain from the perfect mix between traditional processes with the latest technology. Consisting of vintage presses, pumps, depilladora and gravitational sorting tables with management. It is also possessed of pools epoxy coated concrete system with cold / heat, stainless steel tanks and a room that houses French oak barrels with humidification system programmed to maintain quality of the wood and to achieve the desired wine.
– FINCA DECERO: This winery situated in one of the highest areas of Agrelo, more than a thousand meters above sea level has a unique microclimate in the world that make bunches ripen slowly to obtain a perfect mature. While it has technology that allows them to monitor the evolution of the vineyards, the manual job is irreplaceable in the philosophy of Finca Decero, so each of the defined vineyard work is observated in a very detailled way. Pruning, leaf removal and harvesting are worked row by row, vine by vine. The cutting edge design of the winery, and the use of gravity instead of pumps, treats very gently grapes and musts. Small and wide tanks ensure full contact between the juice and the skins optimizing the extraction of smells and tannins. Developed with malolactic fermentation in small French oak barrels, are obtained as a result, elegant, balanced wines of great complexity.