HIGH-END WINE TOURS: A DAY THROUGHT THE WINE´S ROUTES IN MENDOZA
This high-end tour is designed for you to share and enjoy an excellent day of wine. We will visit some of the most important and highlighted wineries in the region. We propose you to live this experience in small groups of travelers who share the same interest in wine. This way, you can appreciate every detail of the visits and the end to this perfect tour is a truly gourmet lunch.
ROUTE WINE IN UCO VALLEY (Uco Valley Experience)
“The mountains and the beautiful views in Uco Valley prepare our senses to experience the aromas and flavors of these high-altitude wines. Not to mention, the visits in wineries Salentein, Domain Bousquet and Andeluna Cellars all of which make world renowned wines from this precious land, complete the tour.”
Days: Thursday and Sunday
Departure time: from 8:30 hs to 17:00 hs. (approximately)
– Three Winery Visits and Tastings (Andeluna, Domain Bousquet and Salentein)
– Three course lunch at Salentein
– Groups of no more than 8 people.
– Bilingual Guide
– Available every Thursday and Sunday starting at 9am and ending at aprox 5pm
– Personal Insurance
– Mineral Water
– ANDELUNA: Named after the flower of a tree typical to Uco Valley, capparis atamisquea, that you can find all around the winery, Atamisque is the original name of the farm since the end of the 19th century. Recently acquired by a French couple, John and Chantal Du Monceau, the completed their first harvest in 2007. In Atamisque, you will notice their respect for nature and care for the environment. The harvest is done by hand, with low yields from small vineyards in order to achieve the best of each varietal. You will tast wines from their Serbal line and from their Catalpa line.
– DOMAIN BOUSQUET: This family winery came from the French city of Carcassonne, has a long and prestigious career in wine, which has as main objective to combine European elegance during processing with the perfect climate and terroir of the Uco Valley in Argentina.
Domaine Bousquet philosophy is to focus on preserving the high quality of the grapes, which is why the delicate handling of the raw material is the principle governing the winery and the combination of traditional and modern methods for the production of wines high quality and style. It features stainless steel tanks, cement and barrels of French and American oak. As a result, extraordinary wines with incredible color, delicious fruit notes and a well-balanced structure of tannins and acidity are obtained. Taste them accessible to young people, but also they are still aging gracefully.
– SALENTEIN: The land that now belongs to Salentein is proof of the innumerable feats that had to be overcome here; a place where the determination was transmitted from generation to generation, from the indigenous peoples to the Jesuit missionaries, even important characters such as General San Martin. Located in Tunuyán Salentein is the vision of qualitywith classic varietal plantings, preservation of old vines, re application of European craftsmanship and the use of advanced technology-results-class wines. During the visit in Salentein, you will taste 3 of Salentein’s great wines, ending in their art gallery, which is one of its kind in Mendoza. In addition, you will enjoy a lunch at Killka Restaurant.
Durante el recorrido de la visita, se puede degustar 3 grandes vinos de Salentein. Terminarán en su galería de arte, que es la única de su clase en todo Mendoza. Almuerzo en restaurante Killka.