Phone: 0261 499-0470
Address: Aranda Videla, 5517 Maipú – Mendoza, Argentina.
CarinaE vineyards are located in the traditional High Area of the Mendoza River.
• CarinaE has an 80-year-old productive vineyard of 11hectares in its property situated in Tres Esquinas in Cruz de Piedra, Maipú: 7.5 ha of Malbec, 0.5 ha of Syrah, and 3 ha of Cabernet-Sauvignon.
• CarinaE has 3 more hectares of 85 years old Malbec vineyards at Cobos Street in Perdriel, Luján de Cuyo.
• Moreover, CarinaE manages 4.5 hectares of 85 years old Malbec vineyards that are also situated at Cobos Street in Perdriel.
This “Boutique” winery has a vat capacity of 260,000 liters. The vats are made of concrete, epoxy coated repaired vats, located inside a new building. There is also a wine cellar, at present containing 25.000 litres of French oak casks. It has at its disposal the necessary technology for the elaboration of high-quality wines.
• The total wine process, from the management of the vineyards to bottling, is supervised by Michel Rolland’s team in Mendoza, via his consultant firm named Enorolland.
• Michel Rolland travels to Mendoza, twice a year, to conduct the tasting process and to especially guide decisions as regards blending.
Tourism: Open seven days a week from 10 am to 6 pm.
• Guided tours (in english, spanish or french) and tasting of three wines: Rosé Malbec 2006, Octans 2007, CarinaE Malbec Finca Deneza 2004.
• It is also possible to taste the complete line.
• Appetizers, cheese plate or sandwich with home made bread, prosciutto and olive oil.