• Historic Church – El Plumerillo
Holds personal items of General José de San Martín. Address: Pascual Segura no number, El Plumerillo. Tel: (0261) 430-4000
• Wine Museum at the Winery González Videla:
Ancient artefacts of the winery, religious images and documents, which allow the visitor to get in contact with the Las Heras winemaking past. Address: Luján no number, Panquehua. To schedule visits call: (0261) 448-0223
• Lost World. This is an interesting interactive museum dedicated to the history and culture of the Huarpes Indians. Address: Route 7, kilometre 160 (almost Penitentes). Tel: (0261) 155579395 / 155138106
• Direction of Culture of Las Heras. Address: San Miguel 1457. Tel: (0261) 430-6350
• Museum and Historical Field – El Plumerillo.
It displays the reconstructed barracks of the soldiers of the Liberation Army, as well as furniture, uniforms and weaponry in the same place where the San Martín campaign was prepared. Address: Independencia and Lisandro Moyano, El Plumerillo. Tel: (0261) 155063673. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Museum of the Bóveda of Uspallata.
Nowadays it is a National Historic Monument, is a former mining complex built in the late eighteenth century, for holdings of gold and silver in the colonial era. Currently, there may be seen the remains of kilns, mills and a tunnel. Address: Route 39, kilometre 12, San Alberto (Uspallata). Tel: (02624) 155570755.